Respect, Achievement, Fun.
We want to look after our children, making sure they do the best they can and celebrate their amazingness. We want our children to be treated as individuals and not to be scared of challenges and to feel part of our family. We want to make them excited about learning and to be creative. We want our children to believe in our core values and to set an example to others.
Values we want for our school community:
What is the purpose of our school?
- To create a safe and happy learning environment, providing good role models
- To provide quality teaching and learning
- To get children ready for high school and their future life challenges
Preparing children for life.
Our governing body have agreed that school should concentrate on just three priorities for the next three years:
- Leadership (Focus on teaching and learning team and governors, checking on pupil progress)
- Quality Teaching and Learning (Focus on writing skills and reasoning skills across the curriculum)
- Early Years (Focus on improving outdoor learning and writing skills)